VIU Academic Catalog 2013 - 2014
View 2013-2014 Catalog (2nd Print)
How to search a pdf document:
- Click the Find field on the toolbar
- Enter your search term in the text field, selecting any desired options.
- Click Search.
Addenda to 2013-2014 Catalog: (2nd Print)
NOTE: All addenda are applied to the above PDF version of the 2013-2014 catalog.
2. 01/07/2014 Addition on p. 53, 54 and 62. Not Reported (NR) added as another type of grade in following sections.
- p. 53 Explanation of Grades table
|Percentage||Letter Grade||Grade Points||CGPA||Academic Standing|
- p. 54 Symbols: NR: Not Reported
- p. 62 Explanation of Not Reported (NR) grade is inserted after Course Auditing.
Not Reported (“NR”)
An “NR” grade means that a grade has not yet been reported by an instructor at the time of grade processing. If an instructor does not submit grades by the deadline of grade submission, the Registrar’s Office records a temporary grade of “NR” to the student records. An actual letter grade will replace the NR grade once final grade processing takes place.
9. 03/15/2014 Addition on p. 252. Online Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
11. 04/15/2014 Addition on p. 16. Full-time Faculty table
|Wendt, Jillian||Ed.D., Curriculum and Instruction, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA Ed.S., Teaching and Learning, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA M. Ed., Teaching and Learning, Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA BS, Biology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA||Curriculum and Instruction, Secondary Sciences, Literacy Instruction, Educational Technology|
12. 05/01/2014 A new building added to VIU’s Campus list on p. 20.
VIU’s campus consists of the following five buildings which house our offices and facilities, all within a short walking distance of each other, except Village Drive Building, which presides about one mile from the other buildings.
Village Drive Building (4401 Village Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030) The Office of the President of VIU is located in the Waples Mill Campus, as well as the Academic Affairs, the Human Resources, Marketing and the Property Management offices.
Waples Mill Building (11200 Waples Mill Road, Suite # 360, Fairfax, VA 22030) The University’s administrative offices are located in Waples Mill Building, including the Admissions, Registrar, International Student Services, and Accounting Offices. The Waples Mill Campus also houses the University Conference Center and the Test Center.
The catalog is a .pdf document that requires
Adobe Reader to view and print.