- Am I eligible for VA Education benefits?
- I want to take classes at VIU. What do I have to do to enroll?
- I have already been accepted by VIU. What do I do now?
- I have not yet received my Certificate of Eligibility. Is this okay?
- How do I change my mailing address?
- What should I do if I need to make an adjustment to my enrollment at VIU?
Only the Department of Veterans Administration can answer this question. We recommend that you contact the VA Education Center at 1-888-442-4551 for assistance with determining if you qualify for these benefits. They will be best able to explain what benefits you are entitled to.
Yes. You are encouraged to apply to VIU as early as possible, even if you have not received your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA. You can apply, be accepted, and register for classes without having this form in hand. This form is required for VIU to certify your enrollment with the VA, and to ensure that you receive the benefits in which you are entitled. This form must be received by the first day of classes.How do I change my mailing address?