IELTS for CEUs
The IELTS preparation course gives students all the tools they need to succeed on the IELTS test. The course provides a wealth of practice for all sections of the IELTS test:
- Reading: Practice the different test question types, including descriptive passages, locating and matching, discursive passages, general training reading, determining vocabulary from context, and paraphrasing.
- Listening: Develop essential listening and note-taking skills to enable you to answer questions based on authentic informal conversations in an academic setting and academic lectures.
- Speaking: Learn specific skills to successfully respond to personal opinion or experience questions and questions that integrate speaking, listening, and reading skills.
- Writing: Strengthen grammar and writing skills to generate ideas, organize, and develop your topic for IELTS essays and describing and/or contrasting diagrams, maps, graphs, and tables.
- Vocabulary: Expand your academic vocabulary to increase understanding of IELTS test materials.
Other benefits of the program include diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests that allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section; mini-tests that preview the test’s integrated four-skill format; and complete practice tests which familiarize students with the actual formatting and timing of the test.
|IELTS for CEU Requirements
(12 weeks – 60 hours – 6.0 CEUs)
|Session:||Program Dates||Day / Time|
|Spring 2017||January 23—April 12||Mondays and Wednesdays, 7pm to 9:30pm|
|Summer 2017||May 8—July 26||Mondays and Wednesdays, 7pm to 9:30pm|
|Fall 2017||August 28—November 16||Mondays and Wednesdays, 7pm to 9:30pm|