TOEFL for CEUs
The TOEFL Preparation course gives students all the tools they need to succeed on the new TOEFL iBT® integrated skills test. The TOEFL Preparation course provides a wealth of practice for all sections of the TOEFL test:
- Reading: Practice the different test question types, including filling in a table or chart, determining vocabulary from context, and paraphrasing.
- Listening: Develop essential listening and note-taking skills to enable you to answer questions based on authentic informal conversations in an academic setting and academic lectures.
- Speaking: Learn specific skills to successfully respond to personal opinion or experience questions and questions that integrate speaking, listening, and reading skills.
- Writing: Strengthen grammar and writing skills to generate ideas, organize, and develop your topic for TOEFL essays.
- Vocabulary: Expand your academic vocabulary to increase understanding of TOEFL test materials.
Other benefits of the program include diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests that allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section; mini-tests that preview the test's integrated four-skill format; and complete practice tests which familiarize students with the actual formatting and timing of the test.
| TOEFL for CEU Requirements
(12 weeks (60 hours, 6.0 C.E.U.s)
|Session:||Program Dates||Day / Time*|
|Spring 2017||January 24—April 13||Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
|Summer 2017||May 9—July 27||Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
|Fall 2017||August 29—November 17||Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm|