About the Tuition Payment Plan
FXUA offers tuition payment plans to eligible students who wish to finance their tuition in multiple installment payments.
Note: ESL and International Students who are in their first semester of study at FXUA are not eligible to apply for a payment plan.
Eligible students can apply for a tuition payment plan through FXUA Student Portal.
You are eligible for a payment plan if:
- You are not a first-semester international student;
- You are enrolled in an academic on-campus program;
- There is no financial hold on your account;
- You have registered for courses in the current term and your total bill is more than $1,000;
- You are not on the waiting list for any courses; and
- The installment application deadline has not passed.
After you have received confirmation of approval of your Tuition Payment Plan Application, you can make your first installment payment online through your Student Portal or at the Student Accounts Office.
Application and Payment Deadlines
There is a non-refundable fee of $30.00 per installment.
Failure to pay any installment by the due date will result in a late fee of 3% applied to the outstanding balance due per month (up to $500 for a semester), hold placed on student accounts, and ineligibility to apply for a payment plan in future semesters.
|Fall 2019||Due Date|
|Last Day to Apply for a Payment Plan||8/15/2019|
|1st Installment Due (A)||8/20/2019|
|2nd Installment Due (A)||9/16/2019|
|3rd Installment Due (A)||10/15/2019|
|4th Installment Due (A)||11/15/2019|