- Complete Online application form
- $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- High school diploma / GED or equivalency
Student must submit academic document of graduation from high school or its equivalent from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. In addition student submitting international education credential must provide an official evaluation from any member of AICE, AACRAO’s International services or NACES to validate equivalency with graduation from the high school and eligibility to enter university in the United States.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
However applicant who are primarily educated from the EPR exempted countries need not be held for proof of English Proficiency.
- Photo Identification (copy of passport or government issued ID)