Dr. Ademola Asaya
– PMP, ITIL, COBIT Dr. Ademola Asaya has worked in IT and Technology services industry for over twenty years, with the last twelve years as project-program manager with the Hewlett Packard company.
Dr. Asaya earned an MBA in Technology Management from the University of Phoenix, and a Doctorate in Management from Colorado Technical University, Colorado Springs. Certified in Project Management (PMP), IT Service Management (ITSM-ITIL), and COBIT, he serves the Virginia International University as a full-time professor of Management where he coordinates the school of Business’s professional training programs.
Dr. Eldeib Hany
– EDUCATOR AND CONSULTANT Experienced educator at the graduate, undergraduate, middle and high school levels in engineering, information systems, project management, and mathematics. Extensive track record at multiple universities in the Washington, DC area and Virginia. Initiated, planned and managed graduate and undergraduate courses. Taught courses on computer and information systems, and on quantitative methods and project management for MBA students. A leader in consulting and managing projects in the satellite communications industry. Founder of Haledia Inc, a consulting firm serving business and technology clients worldwide. Certified Project Management Professional. Areas of expertise include: University Education/Development, Project Planning and Management, Tech and Business Consulting, Enterprise IT Projects, Engineering & Mathematics, Satellite Communications, Software Engineering, Analytics & Quantitative Methods.
Dr. Jeffrey Radcliffe
– PMP Dr. Radcliffe served in the US Army for 21 years as an Infantry Officer and a Signal Officer. After retiring from the Army in 2004, he served as an IT Program Manager on several Department of Defense and Department of Justice programs. In 2014, Dr. Radcliffe started an IT consulting business in Virginia providing consulting to companies that support Federal IT programs. He specializes in consulting related to software development, business applications support, and project management. In addition to consulting, Dr. Radcliffe has served as an Adjunct Professor at George Mason University in the Volgenau School of Engineering. At George Mason, he teaches IT Project Management and serves as a primary instructor for the applied information technology capstone team.
Dr. Radcliffe has an undergraduate degree in Anthropology from Texas A&M University. He also holds Master of Science degrees in E-Commerce, and in Technology Management from the University of Maryland University College. Dr. Radcliffe earned his PhD from Capella University. His dissertation ‘Factors that Predict Adoption of CoIT: A Quantitative Study of Workers in the US’ explores the adoption of consumerized devices for use in the workplace. The study used the Technology Acceptance Model as the theoretical lens, and data was analyzed using partial least squares structural equation modeling.
Dr. Saya Sone
– CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, SCRUM, SAFE-SA Dr. Saya Sone is an Agile Evangelist and an Enterprise Agile Coach for Agile Transformation, with over a decade of practical experience with numerous educational degrees, certifications, and accolades. She specializes in the Scaled Agile (SAFe), Scrum, Kanban, Lean, and other Agile Methods, Frameworks, and Practices. Some of her major governmental clients have included DHS HQ, FDIC, FEMA, USCIS, USPS, USDA and other high-profile organizations such as Freddie Mac. As an author and a Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM), she’s a frequent speaker at professional societies and conferences and has also taught many Lean and Agile training courses and workshops.
Dr. Moses Niwe – Ph.D.
Dr. Moses Niwe is a graduate of the School of Information Communication Technology at Royal Institute of Technology & Stockholm University in Sweden. Professor Niwe is a dedicated instructor with 15+ years of teaching experience with a goal of raising thoughtful and independent leaders through classes that engage students with real life examples. Strategies used include assessments based on project-based learning demonstrations. This is further strengthened with providing assistance for career advancement in the field. In addition to teaching, he serves as board member and advisor, curriculum development as well as related industry experience.
Dr. John Coleman
– Dr. John Coleman is a Systems Engineering Project Portfolio Professional. He can deliver an impact by defining and managing a diverse portfolio of systems development, business process, new product & service development, and Research and Development (R&D) projects. He has demonstrated expertise in strategic management, project management, organizational effectiveness; operational excellence; and, business development.
Dr. Coleman has a Doctorate in Engineering Management from the George Washington University with research in innovation methodologies for systems engineering. He has an MBA in Strategic Management from Wright State University with a concentration in Project Management, MS in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Wisconsin – Madison, and a BS in Electronics Engineering from Howard University. He has extensive professional experience in project, program and portfolio management (PPPM) and systems engineering management. John has spent the past 15 years as a Sr. Program Manager for a fortune 50 corporation serving foreign and domestic governments and his most recent positions as Vice President with small and mid-size companies serving the US Federal Government. “