All Resources A-Z
- How To
- Academic Search Elite Academic Search Elite is a rich resource spanning a broad stretch of academic subjects with thousands of full-text journals and abstracted and indexed journals
Learn how to use from:
- ACM Digital Library The ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) Digital Library is a research, discovery and networking platform containing the Full-Text Collection of all ACM publications, including journals, conference proceedings, technical magazines, newsletters and books.
- Business Source Elite Business Source Elite offers full text for nearly 1,100 business publications and more than 10,150 substantial company profiles from MarketLine. Learn how to use from:
- Comparative Politics Comparative Politics is an international journal that publishes scholarly articles devoted to the comparative analysis of political institutions and behavior. It was founded in 1968 to further the development of comparative political theory and the application of comparative theoretical analysis to the empirical investigation of political issues. Comparative Politics communicates new ideas and research findings to social scientists, scholars, and students, and is valued by experts in research organizations, foundations, and consulates throughout the world.
- Credo Reference Learn about your topic with the ability to perform a basic and image search in 720 encyclopedias and other works.
Learn how to use from:
- Ebooks eBook Academic Collection contains 132,000 multidisciplinary eBook titles.
For assistance, please see:
- ERIC An online digital library of education literature and research sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Ethnologue Ethnologue is a rich resource for the study of languages globally, covering 7,099 languages with articles on language endangerment, development, and number. Find known name and dialect for a language, so you can find it no matter which term you use.
- IBISWorld Detailed reports on over 1,300 US industries including supply chain information on the market, historical and forecasted revenue data, operating strengths and weaknesses, analysis of external drivers, the competitive landscape and major players, and industry profit and costs benchmarks. Also includes expert summary reports and specialized reports on niche industries. Search or browse industry reports by key word of NAICS code.
- Journal of Democracy An influential international forum for scholarly analysis and competing democratic viewpoints.
- JSTOR Find archived journals, books, and primary resources in this electronic database.
- Library books Find books from the library, even from off-campus. Browse the collection, place a hold, or discover our vast collection.
- Linguistics Collection trial This collection combines Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA), the leading index for linguistics, with full-text for many titles. It covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics.
- MIT Sloan Management Review MIT Sloan Management Review leads the discourse among academic researchers, business executives and other influential thought leaders about advances in management practice that are transforming how people lead and innovate.
- Phi Delta Kappan Phi Delta Kappan is the professional magazine for anyone who cares about K-12 education. This influential publication features articles about classroom practice, policy, research, professional issues, and innovations in education. Addressing issues related to K-12 education and with its unique role in education, Kappan sits clearly at the intersection of practice, policy, and research.
- Regional Business News Regional Business News has more than100 full text sources and provides comprehensive full text for regional U.S. and Canadian business publications.
Learn how to use from:
- Statista trial Statista.com consolidates statistical data on over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources and makes it available on four platforms: German, English, French and Spanish.
- TESOL Journal TESOL Journal (TJ) is a refereed, practitioner-oriented electronic journal based on current theory and research in the field of TESOL. TJ is a forum for second and foreign language educators at all levels to engage in the ways that research and theorizing can inform, shape, and ground teaching practices and perspectives. Articles enable an active and vibrant professional dialogue about research- and theory-based practices as well as practice-oriented theorizing and research.
- TESOL Quarterly TESOL Quarterly (TQ), a refereed professional journal, fosters inquiry into English language teaching and learning by providing a forum for TESOL professionals to share their research findings and explore ideas and relationships in the field. TQ’s readership includes ESOL teacher educators, teacher learners, researchers, applied linguists, and ESOL teachers.
- The Economist The Economist online offers authoritative insight and opinion on international news, politics, business, finance, science and technology.
- Websites! Additional websites, online magazines, news, podcasts, e-books, and reference sources