The School of Business at Virginia International University is designated as a Registered Educational Partner (R.E.P.) by Project Management Institute (PMI) (Registration # 4231).
Project Management Certification Training is in demand in today’s global marketplace. Employers value these certifications when making their hiring decisions and investing in their employee’s career advancement. Virginia International University allows individuals to professionally develop their marketability through our PM Certification Training Programs in CAPM, PMP, and PMI-ACP. Other exam prep courses are provided, including, SCRUM-PSM, SAFe-SA, and ITIL. PMI certification is globally-acknowledged and contributes to higher earning potential per its place in the 21st century workplace.
VIU offers a series of Boot Camps in a variety of Project Management certification training courses. These courses will be non-credit bearing and are intended to train participants in Project Management practices to be applied in the workplace and/or to prepare them to sit for Certification Exams with PMI.
Predicted growth in Project Management jobs(Depart. of Labor Growth Stats)
- According to PMI, 700,000 more project management jobs are predicted by 2020
- PMI also predicts that 15.7 million more project management roles be created by 2020
Industries where PMI Certification is required:
- Information Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Construction Management
- Business Consulting
Why Project Management Training at VIU?
- VIU is conveniently located in Fairfax, VA
- VIU is recognized member of R.E.P under PMI
- Training courses approved by PMI
- One to four day courses conveniently scheduled on weekdays and weekends for busy professionals
- Coaching and additional support offered for up to three exam attempts
- Opportunity to enroll in VIU’s MBA programs and receive course waiver
- Certified World Class Instructors incorporating cross-cultural experience in the classroom