The mission of the School of Education at Fairfax University of America is to provide a diverse and practical preparation for graduates to serve in roles of educational leadership, social change and instructional design and delivery. The School provides a globally-inspired education from faculty who are experts in the field of education and leadership.
The School’s core mission is achieved through the following learning outcomes:
- Engage in critical thinking and innovative problem solving for successful leadership in a variety of educational organizations.
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders in an effective and professional manner.
- Create meaningful and supportive learning environments with a focus on student success and social justice.
- Utilize research to inform the development of curricula, course content, and assessment tools to meet the needs of students and communities.
- Demonstrate expertise in content areas
- Creatively utilize technology skills to achieve learning objectives in a variety of modern educational environments.
The FXUA difference positions graduates for real-world success and scholarly achievement to contribute to the field of education in a profound and rewarding way!