If you would like to apply to one of VIU’s Schools of Study, the Admissions process can be completed in three easy steps:
- Fill out and submit the online application form. Be sure to save your Application ID # to check the status of your application throughout the Admissions process.
- Pay the application fee. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an email informing you that you may upload your documents to the Application Portal.
- The application fee is $20 if you are a US Resident/US Citizen/Online Student.
- If you are an international student, the application fee is $100.00 (this includes postage and shipping fees for the I-20 Form and Acceptance letter).
- Submit the required documents to the Admissions Department. To submit your documents, please login to your Application Portal and upload the documents as PDF files.
Please NOTE: You will be able to upload the documents ONLY after your application fee is processed.
Check out our Application Deadlines to learn when to submit your documents and our upcoming start dates.