The VIU Career Center provides guidance and academic resources to assist students and alumni develop skills needed to obtain an academic internship, employment, and volunteer opportunities. The Career Center actively promotes and supports effective professional networking and collaboration between the university, employers, and the local community.
CSM Online Job Search Tool
Find Jobs and Internships
The VIU Career Center offers career advice, employment search resources, and workshops to help you develop job search skills.
Career Center Services:
- Résumé and cover letter reviews
- CSM online job search tool and other job search resources
- Volunteering, internship (CPT), and employment (OPT) search resources
- Professional development workshops: résumés, networking, interviewing, American business culture, immigration and work visas, etc.
- Interview Stream interview practice software
Remember to start your job search early. (Always plan a semester in advance!) Volunteer and complete an internship to build your résumé and obtain post-graduation employment!