My Technology Resources Center
- Dave’s ESL Café –many resources including lessons, activities and suggestions on teaching techniques
- Busy Teacher –As the name implies, a useful generic site for resources including lessons, activities, etc.
- The English Club –Lesson plans, activities, forums and resources
- ESL Kids –A site with children’s activities including flash cards, song lyrics, games, etc.
- ESL Party Land –Useful site with film, video, internet and music materials for use in the classroom
- ESL Mania –A highly usable source for obtaining realistic examples, exercises and tips for teaching
- English Grammar –A site dedicated to assisting the grammar teacher
- Interactive IPA Chart –A good site to jog your memory for the sounds of the IPA and for pronunciation practice for students
- The Internet TESOL Journal -Discussion questions designed to get your students talking and interacting with each other
- One Stop English –A site offered by Macmillan publisher’s with resources for K-12. Updated frequently
- Pizzaz –A site with writing activities and downloadable handouts for all ages
- Rachel’s English –A useful resource providing authentic examples and instructional videos on pronunciation by an American English Speaker.
- Randall’s Cyber Listening Lab -Listening exercises and quizzes for students and for use in class
- Story Arts –A site focusing on storytelling the classroom including lesson plans, activities, etc.
- The Voice of America –A site providing newscasts on real time events; useful for all levels as you can specify the level of your students to provide level-appropriate material
Links to Online Resources for TESOL students (Last Updated Feb 7th 2013)